Thursday, November 13, 2014

My Rezz Day - Gift For You




Hi Beautiful People!

Today is my Rezz Day (8 SL years) but the gift is for you. 

Only for 24 hours at Zinner Shapes: Amigdala Model Shape with 2 mesh sizes. 
Normal Price: L$ 250 - Today: L$ 50. Only!
Hurry up!
8 years ago on this date I entered Second Life in order to take my real life career to the metaverse and I opened the first Psychological Clinic in a virtual world. 
During all these years, without interruption, heard thousands of stories about aches and pains and I could expand my knowledge about the Psychic Disorders that affect humans. And, just like in my real life office, I felt happy to promote emotional restructuring of these people. I made many friends from various parts of the world and still charm me with the beauty of our plurality, traditions and habits that make us unique. 
After all, we are humanity.

Há 8 anos atrás, nesta data, entrei no Second Life com o objetivo de levar a minha profissão da vida real para o metaverso e abri a primeira Clínica Psicológica em um mundo virtual. Durante todos esses anos, sem interrupções, ouvi milhares de histórias sobre dores e sofrimentos e pude ampliar o meu conhecimento sobre os Transtornos Psíquicos que afetam o Homem. E, tal qual, em meu consultório da vida real, senti-me feliz em poder promover a reestruturação emocional destas pessoas. Fiz muitos amigos de várias partes do mundo e ainda hoje encanto-me com a beleza da nossa pluralidade, tradições e hábitos que nos tornam únicos. Afinal, somos a humanidade.


Abraços fraternos/Brotherly hugs,
Irkisis Zinner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit!

Google+ NewsAlloy button

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner